Raw Italy Class Description
Everyone loves Italian food, but traditional dishes are heavy in wheat and cheese. With Raw Italy, simple substitutions allow you to enjoy this classic cuisine.
In Raw Italy you will learn:
- How to make a delicious vegan Caesar salad–almonds and pine nuts replace egg yolks and cheese, and nori seaweed replaces anchovies.
- How to make hearty and hot winter soup in the raw.
- How to make zucchini fettuccini in minutes, and top it with a variety of delicious sauces.
- How to make dairy- and wheat-free lasagna that’s as comforting and delicious as the traditional version.
- How to make non-dairy ice creams that are rich and creamy.
Menu: Caesar Salad with Pine Nut Parmesan, Minestrone, Fettuccini al Pesto, Lasagna, Walnut Gelato with Carob Glaze
Class Date: Refer to the calendar for the next scheduled class