Forget Cooking! Class Description
Eating healthy foods has never been so delicious and easy. After this class, you will have the skills to prepare a variety of dishes for daily breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. Basic knife skills and equipment use (blenders and food processors) are covered.
In Forget Cooking! you will learn:
- How to make non-dairy nut and seed milks.
- How to make creamy vegetable soup in less than 10 minutes.
- How shredding and marinating kale and other dark leafy greens makes them as tender as cooked, without loss of nutrients.
- How to turn nuts and seeds into protein rich pâtés.
- How to transform zucchini into delicate angel-hair noodles–it’s pasta without the starch!
- The secret ingredient in raw chocolate mousse that replaces butter, cream, and eggs.
Menu: Almond Milk, Cream of Zucchini Soup, Mediterranean Kale Salad, Not Tuna Pâté, Zucchini Noodles Marinara, Chocolate Mousse
Class Date: Refer to the calendar for the next scheduled class