Breakfast and Brunch Class
Breakfast and Brunch Class Description
Breakfast is the most important meal to eat healthfully, since a heavy meal at this time of day can be difficult to digest and can slow you down. The menu for this class has something for everyone–juices and smoothies for maximum vitality or weight loss, people-pleasing granola and oatmeal, and decadent crepes and cinnamon rolls.
In Breakfast and Brunch you will learn:
- How juicing is the most efficient way to get all the greens you need each day.
- How to get your 5-a-day servings of fruits and vegetables in one 5-minute smoothie.
- How to make low-carb granola out of nuts and seeds in 5 minutes.
- How to make dairy-free nut and seed milks.
- How to soak whole oat groats to make raw oatmeal that tastes better than cooked.
- How to make wheat-free crepes with a sweet fruit filling–perfect for brunch.
- How to use leftover almond meal to replace flour in decadent gooey cinnamon rolls.
Menu: Green Vitality Juice, Berry Green Smoothie, Granola with Almond Milk, Old-fashioned Oatmeal, Tropical Fruit Crepes, Cinnamon Rolls
Class Date: Refer to the calendar for the next scheduled class