All American Comfort Food
The Raw Diet doesn’t have to mean living on salads, energy soups, and fruit. The comfort food fare in this class will satisfy even the heartiest appetite.
In All-American Comfort Foods you will learn:
- How to make creamy non-dairy shakes.
- How to use cashews to replace sour cream in dips and dressings.
- How to use a dehydrator to make burgers out of sunflower seeds and veggies–serve with all the fixin’s on a lettuce leaf bun for lunch or dinner.
- How to make healthy, low-fat onion rings that taste even better than the traditional deep fried snack.
- How shredding and marinating collards and other dark leafy greens makes them as tender as cooked, without loss of nutrients.
- How to make a classic Southern peach cobbler in less than 30 minutes.
Menu: Old-fashioned Chocolate Milkshake, Vegetable Platter with Mock Sour Cream and Chive Dip, Garden Burgers with BBQ Sauce, Coleslaw, Crispy Onion Rings, Southern Greens, Peach Cobbler
Class Date: Refer to the calendar for the next scheduled class